The central challenge of international road transport is represented by the timely accomplishment of freights at the least possible price, in the most effective way.
- Arising freight requests can be easily configured into tasks and transferred to drivers on the same platform.
- Destinations, points of interest and time-panels corresponding to different freight tasks can be defined in the system.
- Localization and real time tracking of vehicles support the timely accomplishment of freights, therefore, delays and additional costs resulting from delays (penalties, initial charges) can be avoided.
- By remote downloading of digital tachograph data empty kilometres can be avoided.
- Real time digital tachograph data facilitates real time monitoring of the driving and resting time of drivers; therefore, the remaining driving time of drivers and their capacity to accomplish further freight tasks at a given time can be assessed.
- In case of critical events (such as opening of loading doors, infringement of driving hours, etc.) the application of WebEye Alarm automatically generates alerts.
- The WebEye service facilitates communication between dispatchers and drivers conducing the solution of critical events signalled by alarms. Furthermore, automatic e-mail notifications can be adjusted to freight tasks in the WebEye system; text messages can be sent to any person or organization involved in the accomplishment of freight tasks, for example, to principals or to members of the warehouse staff at the place of unloading.
- By the help of real time digital tachograph data excessive penalties resulting from the infringement of driving hours or violation of other regulations can be avoided.
- By download and analysis of service data, WebEye solutions support the cost reduction of international transportation (in terms of fuel costs, communication costs, empty kilometres).
- Information related to accounting and evaluation of the fulfilment of freight tasks as well as their invoicing to principals become available after the completion of the freight. This application considerably simplifies the administration and controlling of business activities.
- Our DrivingStyle application facilitates the evaluation of driving behaviour of drivers, which may lay the foundations of further driver trainings.
- Our international network of servicing enables the operation of customer service points in 14 countries all over Europe.
- The primary goal of the applied configurations is to ensure the security of vehicles, drivers and goods transported.
- Transportation of high-value products requires constant dispatcher-contact, which implies continuous data transmission through a vehicle tracking device; this provides high-level security and control over vehicles and goods transported.
- By means of data transmission resting time spent at specific obligatory staging points can be displayed and managed, while vehicle tracking applications can reveal deviation from planned routes.
- The vehicle tracking function of our service has provided support to authorities in several public proceedings related to endangered properties.
- Special vehicle tracking solutions of WebEye:
- Panic alarm: triggers a silent alarm on the side of the vehicle and an immediate alarm on the WebEye Alarm platform in the centre.
- Unhooking monitoring: indication of the connection between the tractor truck and the trailer.
- Loading door monitoring: immediate signalling of loading door opening.
- Property protection/ Alarms: audible and light signals on the vehicle side, which are displayed as immediate alarms on the WebEye Alarm platform.
Product protection implies a dual objective in case of transport of dangerous goods: both aspects of environmental protection and the high value of products play significant roles in this field. While oversights may result in financial damages to principals and agents in other freight tasks, transport of dangerous goods holds the risk of grave natural disasters caused by insufficient treatment of these goods.
Beside the standard service of fleet management, our company offers specified solutions to companies specialised in transport of dangerous goods:
- Provision of real time data, precise positioning
- Vehicle diagnostics in real time
- Monitoring statuses of inlet and outlet of tanker trucks
- Monitoring loading and unloading of fuel quantities delivered
- Alarm triggered in case of improper operation and speeding
- Alarm triggered in case of stationing at unsafe staging points
- Alarm triggered in case of deviation from designated routes
In the FMCG industry, special emphasis is placed on meeting the requirements of strict regulations on foodstuffs. The following services support processes of fleet management and control of freight tasks related to the FMCG sector, furthermore, these solutions promote smooth communication between different members of the supply chain.
- Monitoring loading door opening, including all sorts of cargo doors
- Cargo hold temperature measurement by means of monitoring temperature registers
- Unhooking monitoring, indication of the connection between the tractor truck and the trailer
- Alarm management based on customizable alarm functions
- SMS notifications about the delivery and status of goods transported
Integrated solutions: By the help of the transport management and route planning program freight tasks can be managed and controlled easily, temperature limit values can be customized to the given freight task and registers of transport fulfilment can be monitored in the WebEye system.